Two classics in case I forget to include in an update
I missed Maggie's bedtime Monday night because of work. This was disappointing to her, as she told Regis "Daddy didn't kiss me to bed last night"
I was able to "kiss her to bed" last night so all was right with the world again.
This morning Regis told me this story, brought to you in IM-speak:
"jimmy this morning...are you going to do anything special for me since it's my last day of school?"
I said "um, what did you have in mind?" He replied"i dunno, a toy, or ice cream or out to lunch"
I said "if we went out to lunch, where would you want to go?" and he said..."um, i like Thursdays" and i said what? "you know, ruby thursdays"
I was able to "kiss her to bed" last night so all was right with the world again.
This morning Regis told me this story, brought to you in IM-speak:
"jimmy this morning...are you going to do anything special for me since it's my last day of school?"
I said "um, what did you have in mind?" He replied"i dunno, a toy, or ice cream or out to lunch"
I said "if we went out to lunch, where would you want to go?" and he said..."um, i like Thursdays" and i said what? "you know, ruby thursdays"
<< Home